love, life, school and coffee.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Why Coffeestruck?




The story of life and coffee...
The title, unlike most others, is of little relevance.
This is not another coffee site, but it's rather on life.
Because life, with its many flavours, is like coffee!
And life, with its little quirks, is very controversial; coffee's never easy to swallow, always leaving a bitter aftertaste.
We hope these little dosages of thoughts and feelings can perk you up every morning and whenever you're bored. Enjoy! -Hanes



Man, never knew this blogging thing would hit me like this.
Well, personally, coffee has comforted me when my nerves were frazzled. I took comfort in the familiar taste of the drink. I hope that this blog will be the familiarity that brings comfort to your lives. -Jimmy





Coffee coffee coffee... life has been rather kind to me. Until now that is... its just starting to feel like im being sobered by something. After lots of thoughts i realise, it must be the coffee. Hence the blog. Hope it may help ppl going through the same bitter and sweet experiences. - Izzahar