love, life, school and coffee.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Shades of Blue

It was a horrible Monday.

It's a long story that will bore all of you, cos no one will understand what I was feeling then. Suddenly, everyone seemed to think "hey, let's all arrow the intern with work at the same time!" I had work piled on me from a manager, 2 assistant managers, the administrator and an admin assistant. If I had showed myself to her, I bet even the coffee lady would have arrowed me with something.

I was angsty. That was the first time I felt that way since I joined the firm for my internship. That was the first time I wasn't just dragging my shoes, I wasn't just sporting droopy eyes, I wasn't just looking unkempt. That was the first time I was doing all of the above and more. I was throwing rubbish across the walkway, I left "balls" in the shredder. If I had the guts, I would have deleted the M drive.

And then I watched the Simpsons. Sometimes, Mondays aren't all that bad. -Jimmy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home